Eisai Singapore Facebook Community Guidelines
Eisai (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“Eisai Singapore”) is dedicated to providing social communities with information and resources that will help educate people on numerous topics related to health.
We believe that everyone’s experiences and opinions should be considered. However, due to the nature of the industry we operate in, and the regulations relating to our industry and social media, we are unable to cover certain topics, and our discussions on social media need to be on-topic and constructive.
Eisai Singapore may moderate and review comments and posts on our Facebook page to ensure that they comply with our community guidelines and policies. We reserve the right to block users and report their activities to authorities, and to delete posts, graphics, comments, videos, photos, or any other content that do not adhere to our community guidelines (including content that is not relevant or constructive). Please note there may be other scenarios not outlined above that may lead to removal of posts or comments or the removal or blocking of users.
By posting or commenting on Eisai Singapore’s Facebook page, you agree to comply with our guidelines herein provided.
- Eisai Singapore’s social media communities are intended for Singapore visitors. These communities have been developed in accordance with Singapore law, which may not provide the same level of protection, (e.g., for your personal information, reputation or content you post), as the country in which you reside.
- If you have any questions with regards to your diagnosis, a product, or drug, please consult your doctor directly.
- Please do not offer health or medical advice to fellow visitors as it is more appropriate that they consult with their personal doctor.
- Please do not use Eisai Singapore social forums as a means of self-promotion.
- Comments and posts by users on this site are not created or controlled by Eisai Singapore and Eisai Singapore is not responsible for such content. Eisai Singapore cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
- Because our Facebook page is a public page, please do not share personal, identifying or confidential information.
- Not all comments received will be acknowledged or responded to.
- Facebook pages and posts that Eisai Singapore “likes” or is “liked (or similar functions)” by do not indicate an endorsement of Eisai Singapore or its products and/or services.
- Eisai Singapore may provide links or references to other sites as part of its posts; however, Eisai Singapore has no control over and is not responsible for the content of such sites and shall not be liable for any damages, losses or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this platform.
- Please be kind, and comment respectfully.
We respectfully request that you avoid posting content or comments that:
- are product related or mention product usage information;
- include profane, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links);
- are discriminatory or that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability;
- are disparaging, derogatory, obscene, threatening, or condone violence, harassment or criminal/illegal behavior of any kind;
- are off-topic or contains information that is false, inaccurate or otherwise misleading in any way;
- offer health or medical advice;
- contain any personal information e.g. names of individuals, email address or phone number;
- violate another’s copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property;
- are commercial, e.g. promotes or sells products and services, or solicit customers or recruit fans and followers;
- are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are spam;
- contain proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or non-public information;
- are in contravention of any applicable law
Medical side effects or adverse events
If you believe you have experienced any adverse medical side effects after taking or using an Eisai product, please consult your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional immediately. You can also report these side effects, or any complaint you may have with an Eisai product, to us directly using the information found on https://eisai.com.sg/ or by contacting Eisai Singapore’s Product Safety department at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow Eisai Singapore to collect the necessary information to evaluate your report.
We suggest you avoid sharing specific information concerning your personal health on social media sites. Should you, however, decide to post content or comments on Eisai Singapore’s Facebook page detailing any side effects, we may contact you for more information, including to obtain your contact details such as your email address and contact number to aid us in investigating and responding to your concern. In case of an adverse event or product issue you report to us, we will need to store and use identifying information you provide in accordance with applicable laws. Such information may be required to be submitted to the regulatory authorities so as to comply with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements/obligations.
Eisai Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of these community guidelines at any time and without notice.